This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Do Not Currently Deliver to Your Area.
Unfortunately we do not currently deliver to your area. We will continue to work with our delivery partner to increase our delivery network so please check-in on our website or socials for announcements of any changes.
We Deliver to Your Area!
Great news, we can deliver our delicious ready-made meals straight to your door! It looks like you will get deliveries on:
added to delivery
Roast Beef with Gravy and Veg (Texture Modified)
Your co-pay is $3
How fancy, our roast beef is served with peas, carrots, mashed potato, and red wine jus. Pureed (Level 4), texture modified, nutritionally fortified and remoulded to look like its original form.
Beef (25%), Peas (15%), Carrots (15%), Dehydrated Potato (Contains E220) (Potato (84%) [Preservative (220)], Vegetable Oil, Skim Milk Powder, Iodized Salt, Lactose, Milk Protein, Stabilizer (450), Emulsifier (471), Flavour, Colour (Turmeric), Antioxidant (304)), Skim Milk Powder,
Potato Flakes, Onion, Modified Maize Starch (1422), Vegetable Stock, Beef Style Stock, Olive Oil, Salt, Garlic, Mixed Herbs, Black Pepper, Canola Oil.
Contains Milk, Soybeans.
May Contain Gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Sesame Seeds.
Homemade Beef Stock, Tomato Soup, Red Wine, Flour (Wheat), Butter, Tomato Paste.
Contains Wheat, Gluten, Egg Products, Fish Products, Milk, Soybeans.
1. Heating from thawed meal provides best results. Thaw in the fridge.
2. Place the sealed plate in the vacuum bag into the microwave.
3. Place a cup of water in the microwave with the meal. This provides additional
moisture and steam.
4. Heat for 2½ minutes on high. (If frozen, 3½ minutes)
5. Use oven gloves to carefully remove the plate from the microwave.
6. Remove the plate carefully from the package and add your sauce.
1. Sauce can be heated from frozen.
2. Place a cup of water in the microwave with the sauce. This provides
additional moisture and steam.
3. Place sauce package in the microwave and heat on high for 2½ minutes.
4. Open sauce package carefully and pour over meal.
Keep product frozen below -18°C at all times. Once thawed, use within 24 to 48 hours. Do not re-freeze once thawed.